All images (photos, videos, art) on our website(s) are readily available on the internet and strictly believed to be in public domain. Images posted on our website are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code). Extensive efforts are made by Extreme Avenue to prevent posting any images with copyrights. If you believe any images on Extreme Avenue infringes on your copyright, please notify us by email as follows:
- Provide your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- A description of the copyrighted material that you claim is being infringed.
- The exact URL(s) of where the material exists.
- A statement by you that you believe in good faith that the disputed use has not been authorized by, your agent, or the law.
- Your electronic or physical signature, or signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf.
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Please also be aware the under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing and may be subject to liability.
Once determined there is an infringement, we will remove the copyrighted information as quickly as possible. We too, are interested in protecting copyrights.